Monday, June 6, 2011

What She Said!

Morning Dear Ones!
It's Monday! Time for a little bit of humor to lighten the week don't you think?

Female Brain cell found herself inside a male head... it was cold and dark, the wind was whistling and she was totally alone... She cried out, "Is there anyone there?" From way off in the distance she heard a reply... "We're down here!


To celebrate thirty years of marriage, a couple booked a weekend at Pebble Beach. Approaching the third tee, the wife said, "Darling, you have made me the happiest woman in the world. You've shared with me thirty exciting and wonderful years. My only regret is that I could not give you children, but I know it was not your fault. I know at times you thought it was, but it was not. I want you to know how much I adore you, and I want to make a confession. Thirty-two years ago I had a sex change operation. I was a man before we met."
The husband threw a fit! He cursed, threw his driver away, broke the rest of his clubs one by one, tore at his clothes, screamed and ranted, "You liar, you despicable cheat! I thought we were honest with each other. How could you? I trusted you! How could you take advantage of me by playing from the ladies' tees all these years?"

4 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!.... Ladies tees..... I get it! Funny stuff! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, the other day I was thinking about when I get married someday and playing golf with hubby, and how easy it'd be, playing off the ladies' tees. In a previous life, you see, I've been known to win long-drive contests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Teagan
    With girly little arms like that! your kidding yourself! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that the ladies' tees would do for my game is help the ball get to the rough much sooner :P My brother and I once played on a course in L.A. known for its skunk population. We got to a hole and there were a few skunks off to the right. Without fail, I sliced right into their vicinity. Rather than take a mulligan and lose yet another ball, I took a penalty and a drop.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete