Monday, May 23, 2011

What She Said!

A Wonderful and great morning to all of you happy campers out there in TV land! And might I add, a wonderful morning to all the rest of you too! Not a whole lot to say today... other than after my latest trek through the wilds of Blog-O-Stan, it seems that now, more than ever, a sense of humor about ourselves is sorely needed. So, boys and girls, for your days amusement Miz Know-It-All presents.... More transsexual jokes!

Enjoy!

Dear Sir/Madam, Your transsexual operation was a partial success.

Q: What do you call a female sex change?
A: An addadictomy.

Q What's the most painful part of a sex change?"
A When they cut your salary in half!"

There was a horrible mistake at the hospital! A man who was scheduled for a vasectomy was instead given a sex change! The doctors gathered round his bed afterwards to tell him the bad news!
The patient wailed!" I will never be able to experience an erection again!" "Of course you will be able to experience an erection again" said one of the surgeons. "Only it will be someone else's!"

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever watch the TV show "ALF"? I always remember him laughing so hard he had to thump the table/bench/whatever else was around with his hand, repeatedly (why do I get the feeling I'm leaving myself open here?...)

    Yup! getting the picture of what I'm doing?

    No... Not really?

    Ok, doesn't matter, forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.

    I look forward to experiencing someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful what you wish for Honey... You may just get it... again and again and again and again! if you are lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete